Friday Music Flashback: Tick Tock Get Up Stop

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohhhhh, delight. The literal, humpy choreography. (I also like the gallopy moves around 3:17.) The lyrics like "we can do it 'til we both wake up" ('cuz it'd be bad if you did it until just one of you woke up?).

For CMB and all its cheesy cheese-ness, for the awesome, ear-shattering falsetto of "All for Love" that would make Barry Gibb cry, we must thank Oklahoma City.
Anonymous said…
Oh my, where did you dig up this video of me at my high school talent show? This is that video, right? Of me & my friends, doing Color Me Badd lip sync? (I think I"ve still got the suit.)
Brian Doan said…
Dave, I miss those suits. And you lip-sync with style, my friend.
Brian Doan said…
Babe, thank you for pointing out the "we can do it till we both wake up" line-- I never realized that Color Me Badd was predicting that episode of MAD ABOUT YOU! (:

Popular Posts