Great Moments in 70s Cheese

Comments

Greg said…
Oh that Buck. I saw that when it came out - peeeuuuuuwww, I can still smell it. Beedy, beedy, beedy.
Brian Doan said…
Gil Gerard disco dancing (esp. with that overbite)=classic. I think this is the kind of "it's bad but I love it" moment you just blogged about, isn't it?
Greg said…
Quite. In fact, I had thought about it off and on over the last few years without ever bothering to find it so I was mildly excited when I saw you had put it up.
Anonymous said…
Wow. That is sublimely bad! Faaaaan-tastic! I must watch it again and again! Captain Picard would have done well to instruct others to "get down and boogie."

As someone I know likes to say, it's amazing anyone managed to get conceived in the '70s.
Brian Doan said…
Beedle-beedle-beep: Glad you both enjoyed it!

Popular Posts