Betrayed!


Comments

abigail bartlet said…
Oh, sure. But why have a reason to live when it can't be hating Brannon Braga's hackey, infantile, sex-backward guts?
Brian Doan said…
Ah, Braga-- somewhere, he's watching these previews, curled in a fetal position, and clutching the SURFACE: THE COMPLETE SERIES (2-disc) box set to his chest...weeping.
Greg said…
Oh the Onion. My god they're brilliant! Although, I actually do like the corny Star Trek of old for its corn. I will kind of miss that.
Brian Doan said…
I like the part about where the woman in Klingon make-up complains, "Where was the heavy-handed message about tolerance?" So true, so true.

Greg, I like those aspects of the old Trek, too-- my hope is that Abrams can capture some of that earnest-yet-tongue-in-cheek quality while updating some of the elements around it.

Popular Posts