Checking In



This...



..is what...



...the first week...



...of classes...



...always...



...feels like!


Hectic, dizzying, trying to find balance while falling through a sky of cinematic images: must be the first week back in Cineville!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently-- this has been a rewarding week with great new students, but a far too busy one to really be posting anything new. But don't worry, dear readers! I'll be back soon with my inimitable takes on movies, tv, comics and whatever else floats through my head. In the meantime, please visit some of the blogs on the roll to the right-- they're all in, hip, mod and peachy!

Comments

dave said…
I definitely appreciated this one after last week.
Brian Doan said…
I know-- that first week can be a bear, can't it? Fun, but busy!
Elizabeth Bennet said…
Classic, sir. Classic.

Popular Posts