Projecting



Media Matters caught this delicious exchange between Rush Limbaugh and an irate caller. I don't know how this guy got through Limbaugh's Ditto Filter, but I think it's great he did. It's clear Rush doesn't know what to say in response-- his angry lashing-out reaches its fever pitch with this nice bit of projection:

You pose -- you and your ignorance are the most expensive commodity this country has. You think you know everything. You don't know diddly-squat.
You call me a Nazi? You call me somebody who supports torture and you want credibility on this program? You know, you're just plain embarrassing and ludicrous. But it doesn't surprise me that you're the kind of Republican that our last candidate attracted. Because you're no Republican at all based on what the hell you've said here.


(h/t Andrew Sullivan).

Comments

Popular Posts