Dreamtime: Fantasy Figures





A dream, two nights ago:

I'm at a party in a video/bookstore. Robert Redford is there (of course), and for some reason he's wearing an Iron Man t-shirt (of course). I bump into him and say, "Hey, I have that t-shirt! You're wearing my t-shirt!" Redford smiles, then disappears. A few minutes later, he re-appears, wearing a Batman tee. "So, you like superheroes, eh?," I ask him. Redford doesn't flinch: "Oh, I'm quite conversant with the whole superhero community," he says matter-of-factly.

Comments

Greg said…
Sometimes I worry about you.
Brian Doan said…
No kidding. How do you think *I* feel? (:
Bob Westal said…
Hey, I had a dream last night where I woke up in my room and a friend was interviewing Jason Robards. (I guess the living room in his house wasn't intimate enough.) When I woke up, I wasn't sure it was a dream until I realized that Robards has been dead for eight years or so

Popular Posts