23 Days of Christmas: Bowie and Bing

Comments

Robert said…
I love that video. Bing had no idea who he was. I hope you dont mind me adding you to my blogroll. And I hope you'll check out my blog.

Sorry I've been trying to go around the blogosphere and get my blog known. I just end up feeling like Jerry Seinfeld recently
Brian Doan said…
Hi Robert,
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for adding me to your blogrol!! I love that video, too-- the banter is so surreal, and you're probably right about Crosby. At the same time, my affection for both performers causes me to think it's kind of sweet-- even if neither of them really knew much about the other, they go at it with such charm that it ends up being sincerely enjoyable in spite of itself.

Still, that line "how do they celebrate christmas at the bowie house?" really does make me laugh.

Popular Posts