Winter Comes to Cineville















Comments

Anonymous said…
Dig the mysterious self-portrait of Cinephile (in the window's reflection in the elf mug shot picture)!
Bob Westal said…
Beautiful shots.

Now you're wetting my fantasies of what it would be like to be an academic in some beautiful college town in the midwest or the east. Never mind that I'm a lifelong Southern Californian with naught but a BA, and no particular tendency for Albee-esque drunkenness.
Brian Doan said…
Yes-- is Cinephile real, or just a shadow? The Shadow knows...bwhahahahaha! (He says in best Orson Welles voice) (which actually sounds more like Brain, from Pinky and The Brain).

Bob-- well, I love the snow, but this is also the time of year I grow jealous of you folks who live in the bright winter sunshine. It was a real adjustment coming back to the midwest after all those years in the south (wait, you mean I can't walk around in shorts this time of year??). Glad you enjoyed the photos, and thanks for the kind words.
Anonymous said…
Yeah yeah, but what I want to know is what'd the elf do? :)

Popular Posts